Snow Leopards: The Ghosts of the Mountain (Age 6 and above) (Discovering The World Around Us)
Ghosts of the Mountain
Enter the fascinating world of these mysterious big cats that are so rarely seen by humans that they are like ghosts.
Discover how they have adapted to live in the high snowy mountains.
What do they look like? Where do they live in the world? Find out what they hunt and lots more.
Filled with full color illustrations, interesting facts and easy to understand text. For readers young and old — ages 6 to 100!
Learn what makes Snow Leopards unique and special cats.
TJ Rob - www.TJRob.com
For a FREE eBook - Visit www.TJRob.com
- What are Snow Leopards?
- What do Snow Leopards look like?
- How long do Snow Leopards live?
- Where do Snow Leopards live in the wild?
- How many Snow Leopards are there in the wild today?
- The differences between Snow Leopards and Leopards?
- More differences between Snow Leopards and Leopards?
- What do Snow Leopards eat?
- The Favorite Prey of Snow Leopards
- How many Cubs do they have?
- How have Snow Leopards adapted to the world they live in?
- How Snow Leopards adapt to the world they live in
- How fast can Snow Leopards move and how far?
- Snow Leopard Fun Facts
- More Snow Leopard Fun Facts
- Threats to Snow Leopards
- Don’t miss these other exciting Books by TJ Rob
The old adage that "knowledge is power" seems to resonate more so than ever today. Reading and learning gives kids that power, and in today's increasingly competitive world, the more knowledge kids have at their fingertips, the more prepared they will be to meet the challenges of our modern world.I wish to pass on my love of reading and exploring the world around us to all those new younger readers.So join me on my many voyages of discovery, learning about the many incredible things, people and creatures that make our world such a fascinating place.TJ Rob - www.TJRob.com
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|